有没有遇到过那么团体,只需他/她在你身边,你立刻就感觉忧心?或者你就是让他人感觉忧心的那么一团体。接上去,小编给大家预备了双语美文你要成为自己的那道光,欢迎大家参考与自创。
双语美文你要成为自己的那道光
What is the common thread in people who emanate warmth? Some may think it is related to personality or physical appearance. But this does little to explain why bright beacons of light can be found anywhere. Essence has nothing to do with our exterior.
那些气场中自带暖和的人有哪些特性呢?一些人兴许以为这与性情或外貌有关。但这基本解释不了为什么明亮的灯塔之光到处可见。实质与咱们的内在有关。
I like to believe the common thread is a universal trait we are all able to tap into. When we see the truth of who we are and wholeheartedly love every part of that truth, we automatically shine. When we embrace our essence and live in congruence with who we are, we radiate peace.
我情愿置信这个特性是咱们都能够波及的、广泛存在的质量。当咱们参观自己的实质并二心一意热爱着这一切的时刻,咱们人造而然就会鹤立鸡群。当咱们欣然接受自己的实质并遵照本心来生存的时刻,咱们会自带温和的光环。
Every day we can choose to wake up and see the gift of getting to be who we are. When we decide to live from this way of "being," it becomes easy to see this same light and gift in everyone — even those who may not yet see it in themselves.
每一天,咱们都可以选用一醒来就参观做自己这一项天分。当咱们选择以“本色”来生存的时刻,在每团体身上,甚至是那些或者还没有开局参观自身本色的人身上,咱们变得很容易就能看到雷同的光芒和天分了。
The benefits of self-love are many. What I know to be true without a doubt in my heart, is that we are all capable of giving this gift to ourselves.
自爱的优势有很多。我所知道的假相就是,咱们都能赋予自己这项天分,这一点我深信不疑。
These words help me remember why embracing my essence is always the best thing to do. Perhaps this may resonate with where you are.
这些话让我想起欣然接受自己的实质一直是好方法的要素。或者这也会与你发生共鸣。
When you love who you are,
当你爱自己的时刻,
you become a conduit of light.
你会成为一道光。
Just drop into your heart space,
只需波及心房,
and live life from this view.
并遵照本心来生存。
For all of this doing
做这一切
is not who you are.
有关你是谁。
Listen to your heart’s soft whisper,
倾听心坎轻柔的呢喃,
this voice will show you the way.
她会通知你方法。
Live life from your essence
遵照本色来生存
is what she will say.
她会这样通知你。
See the light in yourself,
参观自身的光芒,
and your world will be bright.
你的环球都会变得明亮。
There is no need to worry,
没必要担忧,
you are exactly as you should be;
你正是自己原本的容貌;
remember to love who you are,
记得爱自己,
and love you will see.
爱自己参观的一切。关系文章:
1. 经典诗歌《生存》英译中赏析
2. 诗歌《假设》英译中赏析
3. 英译中美文参观青春
4. 英译中美文参观爱美的本能
5. 英译中散文参观天空的色彩
6. 三篇超级柔美的英语美文赏析,附翻译